Comment on page
Wrapped BTC/ibBTC (Sushiswap LP)
This page contains a full tutorial on how to deposit in the Wrapped BTC/ibBTC (Sushiswap LP) vault and important information regarding the vault.
This LP vault requires that you hold an equal amount of each underlying in order to deposit.
1. You must first hold an equal amount of wBTC and ibBTC in your wallet before beginning the process. Both assets can swapped for on any reputable decentralized exchange like Sushiswap or Uniswap. Alternatively, wBTC can be converted from native Bitcoin using the Badger Bridge and ibBTC can be minted in the Badger App leveraging existing wBTC vault positions.
2. Once you have acquired equal amounts of the necessary assets, you will head over to Sushiswap to add liquidity to their wBTC/ibBTC pool. This can be done by adjusting the slider to select Liquidity tab selecting wBTC and ibBTC as the assets you which to deposit into the pool.
3. After depositing into the Sushiswap pool, you will receive an LP token that represents the value and percentage of your deposit in that pool. This token will not appear in your wallet unless the token has been added but that does not mean it isn't there. It will appear visible in the Badger App during the next step.
4. You will then head over to the Badger App, select the Sushiswap Wrapped BTC/ibBTCvault on the Sett Vault page and proceed to deposit your LP token to receive a combination of Badger rewards, xSushi rewards and Sushiswap LP fees*.
4. You will then head over to the
SLP ibBTC-wBTC: 0x18d98d452072ac2eb7b74ce3db723374360539f1.
bSLP ibBTC-wBTC: 0x8a8FFec8f4A0C8c9585Da95D9D97e8Cd6de273DE.
Withdrawal fee: 0.1%.
Performance fee: 20%.